The code challenge solver provides an in-browser IDE for editing, testing, and running assessments.
- Enter the code for Your Solution in the code editor to the left.
Click SUBMIT SOLUTION above to run your code against the assessment's tests.
- Results will be shown in the lower right. On smaller screens, this will appear as a tab alongside these instructions, rather than below.
For some challenges, you may write your own tests in the editor labeled Sample Tests (Modifiable). On small screens, the Sample Tests editor appears as a tab beside the solution editor.
- Click RUN TESTS to run code against the sample tests.
- Results will be shown in the results pane as for solutions.
- Use RESET to reset your solution, your tests, or both.
- On some challenges, you can change the programming language.
- Add notes into the Your Notes section
- Use NEXT CHALLENGE to skip this challenge, or move to the next challenge once you've completed it.